• TOA Pharmaceutical :Calcium α‐Mg Tablets 840錠
  • TOA Pharmaceutical :Calcium α‐Mg Tablets 840錠
  • TOA Pharmaceutical :Calcium α‐Mg Tablets 840錠
{{{ product.vimeo_uri }}}

{{{ product_variation.name }}}

{{{ product.brand_name }}}

(0 Reviews)

In Stock

Out of Stock

Size
{{ product_variation.size }}
  • {{ size }}
Color
{{ product_variation.color }}

{{ error_variation }}

Price
{{ seller_details.price }} {{ product_variation.reference_price}} {{ product_price_term.min }} {{ product_price_term.min }} - {{ product_price_term.max }}
Made in Japan Free Shipping
Quantity

Seller Details

  • {{seller_details.seller.logo_image_url.alt}}
  • Sold by {{ seller_details.seller.name}} ({{ seller_details.seller_review_summary.count_review }})
  • Fulfilled by {{ seller_details.seller.name }}
  • Ship to
    Singapore
  • Delivery
    Please select country
  • Delivery
    This item does not ship to {{ shipto }}.
  • Delivery
    {{ seller_details.ship_from }} - {{ seller_details.ship_to }} workdays
  • Delivery
    {{ seller_details.ship_from }} workdays

Features & Details

  • A Calcium Supplement that is delicious for everyone / “Calcium α-Mg Tablets” provide a good balance of calcium and magnesium which are vital for mental and physical health.
  • The ideal ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2:1. / This supplement is made with that ideal formula.
  • Every bone is reborn every day and calcium is an important nutrient to keep your body healthy.

More Sellers from

    • Sold by {{ item.seller.name }} ({{ item.seller_review_summary.count_review }})
    • Fulfilled by {{ item.seller.name }}
    • Ship to
      Singapore
    • Delivery
      Please select country
    • Delivery
      This item does not ship to {{ shipto }}.
    • Delivery
      {{ item.ship_from }} - {{ item.ship_to }} workdays
    • Delivery
      {{ item.ship_from }} workdays
    Price
    {{ item.price }} Free Shipping

View more Sellers

Product Information

Color
{{ product_variation.color }}
Size
{{ product_variation.size }}
ICBC
{{ product_variation.icbc_code }}

Packing Information

Weight
{{ product_variation.package_weight }} g
Dimention
{{ product_variation.package_width }} mm × {{ product_variation.package_height }} mm × {{ product_variation.package_depth }} mm

Description of TOA Pharmaceutical :Calcium α‐Mg Tablets 840錠

Recommended supplements for children who want to keep their bones and teeth healthy, those who are not good at eating small fish with bones, those who are not good at drinking milk, those who work hard, and those who often sweat. [What's Calcium? ] One of the essential minerals for the human body. 99% of them are found in hard tissues such as bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in blood and muscles and has multiple functions. When the calcium content in blood and muscles is low, they are supplemented from the calcium stored in bones and teeth. [What's Magnesium? ] Needed to form bones and teeth. Helps calcium and build bones. [How to take] Take 7 capsules per day [Nutritional facts (out of 7)] Energy 1 kcal Protein 0.02 g Lipid 0.01 g Carbohydrate 0.37 g Sodium 0.21 mg Calcium 153 mg Magnesium 71 mg Vitamin B 2 0.5 mg Vitamin B 6 0.5 mg Vitamin D 3 1.8 μg [Raw materials] Reduced maltose starch syrup, corn starch, collagen peptide (including gelatin), edible oil and fat, soybean germ extract, Coral calcium, trehalose, sucrose fatty acid ester, flavor, acidulant, cyclic oligosaccharide, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin D, sweetener (Stevia) * Properly incorporate "dairy products, small fish, spinach, soy milk" etc., which contain a lot of vitamins C, D, K and magnesium, which enhance the function of calcium.

Customer Reviews

(0 Reviews) Ave.0

5 stars

0 %

4 stars

0 %

3 stars

0 %

2 stars

0 %

1 stars

0 %

Your Cart

{{ product_variation.name}} added to cart.

Continue Shopping
customer_reviews[review_pic_target].images[review_pic_image_index].alt

Write a Product Review

{{ product.name }}

{{ product.name }}

Displayed Name

Title

Review

  • ×
Upload a Photo