• TOA Pharma  Calcium α-Mg For Rice Cooking   【Delicious rice every day】 80 bags
  • TOA Pharma  Calcium α-Mg For Rice Cooking   【Delicious rice every day】 80 bags
  • TOA Pharma  Calcium α-Mg For Rice Cooking   【Delicious rice every day】 80 bags
  • TOA Pharma  Calcium α-Mg For Rice Cooking   【Delicious rice every day】 80 bags
{{{ product.vimeo_uri }}}

{{{ product_variation.name }}}

{{{ product.brand_name }}}

(0 Reviews)

In Stock

Out of Stock

Size
{{ product_variation.size }}
  • {{ size }}
Color
{{ product_variation.color }}

{{ error_variation }}

Price
{{ seller_details.price }} {{ product_price_term.min }} {{ product_price_term.min }} - {{ product_price_term.max }}
Made in Japan Free Shipping
Quantity

Seller Details

  • {{seller_details.seller.logo_image_url.alt}}
  • Sold by {{ seller_details.seller.name}} ({{ seller_details.seller_review_summary.count_review }})
  • Fulfilled by {{ seller_details.seller.name }}
  • Ship to
    Singapore
  • Delivery
    Please select country
  • Delivery
    This item does not ship to {{ shipto }}.
  • Delivery
    {{ seller_details.ship_from }} - {{ seller_details.ship_to }} workdays
  • Delivery
    {{ seller_details.ship_from }} workdays

Features & Details

  • A dietary supplement for cooking and for your health/ "Calcium α-Mg for rice cooking" can balance calcium and magnesium which are essential for mental and physical health.
  • Bone is reborn every day and calcium is an important nutrient to keep your body healthy.
  • This dietary supplement contains an ideal ratio of 2:1 calcium and magnesium.

More Sellers from

    • Sold by {{ item.seller.name }} ({{ item.seller_review_summary.count_review }})
    • Fulfilled by {{ item.seller.name }}
    • Ship to
      Singapore
    • Delivery
      Please select country
    • Delivery
      This item does not ship to {{ shipto }}.
    • Delivery
      {{ item.ship_from }} - {{ item.ship_to }} workdays
    • Delivery
      {{ item.ship_from }} workdays
    Price
    {{ item.price }} Free Shipping

View more Sellers

Product Information

Color
{{ product_variation.color }}
Size
{{ product_variation.size }}
ICBC
{{ product_variation.icbc_code }}

Packing Information

Weight
{{ product_variation.package_weight }} g
Dimention
{{ product_variation.package_width }} mm × {{ product_variation.package_height }} mm × {{ product_variation.package_depth }} mm

Description of TOA Pharma Calcium α-Mg For Rice Cooking 【Delicious rice every day】 80 bags

Recommended supplement for those who want to keep their bones healthy Recommended for children who want to keep their teeth healthy, who are not good at both eating fish and having milk. In addition, it is an ideal supplement for those who exercise a lot and sweat, because it can supply nutrients that are easily lost. [What is calcium?] Calcium is one of the essential minerals for the human body. 99% of them are found in hard tissues such as bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is present in blood and muscles and performs various functions. When blood and muscle calcium are low, they are replenished from calcium stored in bones and teeth. [Nutritional facts (per 3g per bag)] Energy 4.2kcal Protein 0g Fat 0g Carbohydrate 1.04g Sodium 0.53mg Calcium 450mg Magnesium 210mg Vitamin D3 3.75ug [Raw materials] Coral calcium, dextrin, trehalose, starch-degrading enzyme, powdered fats and oils, acidulants, vitamin D3 (including some milk-derived components in some raw materials)

Customer Reviews

(0 Reviews) Ave.0

5 stars

0 %

4 stars

0 %

3 stars

0 %

2 stars

0 %

1 stars

0 %

Your Cart

{{ product_variation.name}} added to cart.

Continue Shopping
customer_reviews[review_pic_target].images[review_pic_image_index].alt

Write a Product Review

{{ product.name }}

{{ product.name }}

Displayed Name

Title

Review

  • ×
Upload a Photo